We recommend using a desktop computer because mobile can also cause issues. If your new password isn't working, please follow the below instructions.
If you cannot access your account:
1. Click on the silhouette of the person in the upper right corner of the website.
2. Click on “Forgot Password”. (https://www.beautycounter.com/customer/account/forgotpassword)
3. You will receive an email. Click on “Reset Your Password” and it will take you to the website.
4. Enter a new password and click on “Reset Password”.
5. Once completed, you will be asked to sign in.
Please note that you will need the following in order for the system to accept your new password.
- 10 characters long
- Must include one uppercase and lowercase letter
- Must include a symbol
- Must include a number
- Cannot contain the user’s first or last name
- Cannot contain the word “beauty” or “beautycounter”
If after following the above steps and you have not received the reset email within 20 minutes than you may be unsubscribed from receiving our emails. If this is the case, please reach out to Counter Support to help update your account by resubscribing to the correct emails.
If you are logged into your account please follow these steps:
1. Click on “My Account”.
2. Click on “Account Information”.
3. Below your email, you will see a clear box that says “Change Password”. Select the box.
4. Input your current password followed by the new password.
5. Click “Save “.
Clear Browsing History Steps:
Instructions for clearing browser history in Chrome:
1. In the top-right corner, click the vertical dots
2. Click More Tools
3. On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
4. From the drop-down menu, select All time.
5. Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including browsing history, cookies, and cached images.
6. Click Clear data. Done!
Instructions for clearing browser history in Safari:
1. Launch Safari
2. Click the History tab, in the top menu.
3. Select “Clear History and Website Data…”
4. Choose the time frame (most likely “all history”) that you wish to clear.
5. Click “Clear History.” Done!
Tips to keep in mind:
- Search for email@example.com within the inbox and add to your contacts list
- Delete all previous password emails to Confirm the most recent link is being used. Proceed to select the resend link and open the email immediately.
- If an invalid email error is received when trying to send the reset link from Beautycounter.com, please reach out to Counter Support to confirm the email address located on the account is correct.
- Checking junk folders, clearing cache, and use Google Chrome
- Utilize the forgot password link (https://www.beautycounter.com/customer/account/forgotpassword)
- Please know the email link that you receive will expire after 30 minutes of receiving. If after 30 minutes you will need to select the forgot password link to get another email.
- Mobile app on your phone - The link will open the BC app, but will not allow you to reset the password as this can only be completed currently on a desktop. Once this has been reset you can then log into the Mobile app without any issues.