Here's what we know: A person's skin chemistry can determine whether or not a product ingredient will clog pores. This makes it pretty much impossible to create products based on a comedogenicity standard (i.e. whether or not a product will clog pores). Instead, Beautycounter asks that our clients focus on our results-driven products that offer ingredients we rigorously screen for safety.
Articles in this section
- What is Beautycounter’s ingredient selection process?
- Are your products organic?
- Are your products GMO free?
- Are your products petrochemical free?
- Are your products preservative free?
- What preservatives do you use?
- Why do you use phenoxyethanol?
- Why do you use dimethicone?
- Why do you use salicylic acid?
- Are your products non-comedogenic?