Plastic Free July is here and it’s happening!
Beginning Today (July 1), our packaging collection program in partnership with Pact Collective is LIVE. This partnership will offer in-store and mail-back recycling programs to help close the loop on the packaging that cannot be recycled curbside, bringing us one step closer to our 2025 goal of 100% recycled, recyclable, refillable, reused, or compostable packaging.
Things to know:
- You can drop them off at one of our Beautycounter Stores, Pact Collection Bins (locations found HERE) or mail them using a prepaid label covered by Beautycounter.
- Instructions and the link to get the label can be found HERE.
- This is for US and CA Customer and Consultants
- Not sure what to send in or what you can recycle at home? Go HERE for a list of all items and guidelines to follow.
- All must be clean, unbagged, and free of liquid or product
- Can they send in only BC items? Nope, beauty packages from any brand can be sent in. Even things like toothpaste tubes and dental floss!
You can find all of this information and more in the links below.